NCATS 2020 ASPIRE Reduction-to-Practice Challenge (ASPIRE 2020)
Development of a Comprehensive Integrated Platform for Translational Innovation in Pain, Opioid Use Disorder and Overdose
Department of Health and Human Services - National Institutes of Health
Type of Challenge: Scientific
Submission Start: 11/30/2020 05:00 PM ET
Submission End: 02/28/2021 05:00 PM ET
This challenge is externally hosted.
You can view the challenge details here: https://ncats.nih.gov/aspire/2020Challenge
- The Challenge Begins: November 30, 2020
- Submission Period: 5:00 PM ET, November 30, 2020 – February 28, 2021, 5:00 PM ET
- Judging period: March 1-31, 2021
- Winners announced: Spring 2021
For full details about eligibility requirements, competition rules, detailed judging criteria, and deadlines for submissions, please consult the NCATS ASPIRE 2020 Challenge Details page.
Total Cash Prize Pool:
All winners will be posted on the NCATS public website (https://ncats.nih.gov).
All details related to rules and eligibility are defined on NCATS’ ASPIRE 2020 Challenge details page. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
- Must follow all rules & guidelines listed on NCATS’ Challenge details page
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- May participate individually or as part of one or more teams
- Each team’s designated lead must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Must submit solutions by 5:00 PM Eastern Time on February 28, 2021
To win prizes:
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Agree to the eligibility rules and requirements listed on NCATS’ Challenge details page
Please review the official rules for the judging criteria here: https://ncats.nih.gov/aspire/2020Challenge
How to Enter
Each team must designate a lead who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and submits a solution on behalf of the team. The lead is responsible for all correspondence regarding this Challenge. Each submission for this Challenge requires a complete “Submission Package.” The Submission Package includes four required sections: cover page, plans for reduction-to-practice of the prototype, qualifications statements and references. All submission materials must be emailed to NCATSASPIREChallenge@mail.nih.gov by the specified submission deadline date and time.
Submission Email: NCATSASPIREChallenge@mail.nih.gov
Point of Contact
Have feedback or questions about this challenge? Send the challenge manager an email