This challenge is externally hosted.
You can view the challenge details here: https://www.dreamschallenge.org/
DREAMS is an ambitious partnership to reduce new HIV infections among adolescent girls and young women in 10 sub-Saharan African countries. The goal of DREAMS is help girls develop into Determined, Resilient, Empowered, AIDS-Free, Mentored,
women. DREAMS is delivering a Core Package of evidence-informed approaches that go beyond the health sector, addressing the structural drivers that directly or indirectly increase girls HIV risk, including poverty, gender inequality, sexual violence, and lack of education. The DREAMS Partnership has committed $85 million for the DREAMS Innovation Challenge to support solutions to address unmet needs not covered by the DREAMS Core Package. The DREAMS Innovation Challenge seeks to award and implement innovative solutions in six focus areas that further DREAMS’ commitment to reduce HIV infections by infusing new thinking and high-impact approaches to meet the urgent, complex needs of adolescent girls and young women in the 10 DREAMS countries – Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The six Challenge Focus areas are:
- Focus 1: Strengthening capacity of communities for service delivery
- Focus 2: Keeping girls in secondary school
- Focus 3: Linking men to services
- Focus 4: Supporting pre-exposure prophylaxis
- Focus 5: Providing a bridge to employment
- Focus 6: Applying data to increase impact
How To Enter
Interested organizations are requested to submit Expressions of Interest (EOIs) providing a concise summary of their innovative approach through the application portal on the Challenge website (www.dreamschallenge.org). All Expressions of Interest must be submitted by March 28, 2016 at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
Applicants may submit approaches that apply to just one of the six Challenge focus areas or that cut across numerous issues. Key information required in the EOI includes:
- Organization name, address, and point of contact
- Primary and secondary, if applicable, Challenge Focus Areas
- DREAMS focus countriesand districts
- Project description, including implementation approach, intended impacts, and sustainability plan
- Description of key monitoring and evaluation indicators
- Description of the innovative nature of the approach
- Description of delivery team, including partner organizations, if applicable
- Annual revenue/income for the last three years (in US dollars)
- Estimated budget with supporting narrative
Learn more about the application process and apply today at www.dreamschallenge.org.