Challenge.gov is open innovation and crowdsourcing competition for all!
You are the key ingredient.
Challenge.gov works when you tell people you care about an issue or participate in a challenge.
- Government posts challenges
- Citizens share with their friends
- Talented people find solutions to the problem
Any problem in search of a creative or innovative solution has the potential to be a challenge.
- See the list of challenge competitions on Challenge.gov
- There are challenges to solve technical, scientific, and creative problems, as well as ones where you’re simply asked to share ideas. Solvers may be asked to write software, invent products, design graphics, share ideas, create videos, and much more!
Find your voice.
Whether you just want to see what happens, or be part of the action, you’re a valued member of the community.
- Find challenges that interest you
- Click on the link that takes you to the detailed description page
- Support these challenges by sharing them with friends
- Submit your entry
Federal agencies are inviting you to come up with the best ways to solve problems and innovate together.
Department of Energy, Federal Trade Commission, NASA, Heath & Human Services, U.S. Mint, Department of Labor, USDA, Department of Defense, Department of the Interior, and many more!