This guide provides step-by-step instructions for site visitor and public solver use of Challenge.Gov. Navigate through the right side menu to select an area to learn more.
Challenge.Gov uses Login.gov to provide account and system access to users. Visit Login.gov for more information.
- From Challenge.Gov, click Create account in the top right corner.
- Enter your email address, and accept the Login.gov Rules of Use then click Submit.
- Check your email for a message from Login.gov with subject line “Confirm your email”. Allow a few minutes for email to arrive, and check any special email filters you may have (e.g. social, forums, spam, etc.).
- Click Confirm email address in the email message which will take you back to Login.gov.
- Enter desired password and click Continue.
- Follow on-screen prompts to set up a second layer of security. Visit Login.gov help to learn about authentication options.
- Enter one-time security code from selected authentication method and click Submit.
- Click Agree and continue to sign in to Solver Portal for the first time.