This guide provides step-by-step instructions for site visitor and public solver use of Challenge.Gov. Navigate through the right side menu to select an area to learn more.
Submit to a Challenge
Submit your entry! This is only available for challenges accepting submissions via the Challenge.Gov portal. These challenges will have an orange Apply for this challenge button in the general information section of the challenge details page.
- Carefully review the information on the How to enter tab and follow instructions provided to prepare your submission.
- Click the Rules tab to review rules, eligibility, terms and conditions information to ensure your entry meets challenge participation requirements.
- Click Apply for this challenge.
- Click Accept and Sign-in to access the Solver Portal. Need help logging in or creating a user account?
- Complete challenge submission form as directed. Click Save draft at any point to save and continue working at a later time.
- Select the box next to “I have read the rules, terms and conditions of this challenge”.
- Click Review and submit. If you’d like to make edits prior to submitting, click Edit.
- Click Submit. You will receive an email from email@example.com with the subject “Challenge.gov - Submission created for [Name of Challenge]”.