This guide provides step-by-step instructions for site visitor and public solver use of Challenge.Gov. Navigate through the right side menu to select an area to learn more.
Share a challenge via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Email.
NOTE: Feature is not available for challenges that redirect to an external site.
- From challenge details page, click Share in the general information section of the page.
- Select the desired platform you wish to share to. You may be prompted to log into your selected platform account.
- Pre-populated text will appear with a link to the challenge listing and recommended hashtags. Add a personal note about the challenge and why you are sharing it.
- Click the button to share:
- Facebook => “Post to Facebook”
- LinkedIn => “Share in a post” or “Send as private message”
- Twitter => “Tweet”
- Email => “Send"