This guide provides step-by-step instructions for site visitor and public solver use of Challenge.Gov. Navigate through the right side menu to select an area to learn more.
Message Center Features
Features to help you filter and manage your messages.
- Filter by Challenge: Dropdown list at the top of page allows you to filter list of messages by challenge.
- Star: Click star icon next to message date to add it to a special list and allow you to access it by clicking the Starred link at the top of the page.
- Mark as Unread: All unread messages can be accessed by clicking Unread at the top of page. To mark a viewed message as “unread”, hover over the Message Snippet and click the envelope icon.
- Archive: Archived messages can be accessed by clicking Archived at the top of page. Hover over the Message Snippet and click the box icon to archive it.
- Drafts: Draft messages are accessed by clicking the Drafts link at the top of the page.