Challenge Manager User Guide
This guide provides step-by-step instructions for challenge manager use of Challenge.Gov. Navigate through the right side menu to select an area to learn more.
Add an announcement/update (up to 150 characters) to the top of your challenge profile. Announcements will display at the top of your challenge page for two (2) weeks from the date you publish it (unless removed by you prior to that time - see the Edit an Announcement Section. For active challenges, an Important Update banner will also appear on your challenge tile on the Challenge.Gov homepage.
- From the Challenge Manager Dashboard, click Challenge Management.
- Click View for the draft challenge you wish to edit which will take you to the Challenge Info page for this Challenge.
- Click Add/Edit Announcement in the Other Actions box in the upper right.
- Enter the text you’d like displayed in the Banner update text box.
- Click Publish in the lower right.
- Click OK in the alert message box to confirm and post the update.