Challenge Manager User Guide
This guide provides step-by-step instructions for challenge manager use of Challenge.Gov. Navigate through the right side menu to select an area to learn more.
Challenge.Gov uses Login.gov to provide account and system access to users. Visit Login.gov for more information.
- From the Challenge.Gov homepage, click Create account in the upper right corner.
- Enter your government email address (.mil or .gov required).
- Select the email language preference.
- Check your email for a message from Login.gov with the subject “Confirm your email”. Allow a few minutes for this email to arrive, and be sure to check any special email filters you may have (e.g. social, forums, spam, etc.).
- Click Confirm email address in the email message which will take you back to Login.Gov.
- Enter your desired Login.gov/Challenge.Gov password and click Continue.
- Follow onscreen prompts to set up a second layer of security. Visit Login.gov help to learn more about authentication options.
- Enter the one-time security code from your selected authentication method and click Submit.
- Click Agree and continue to send your new account request to the Challenge.Gov Support Team. You will be redirected back to Challenge.Gov where “Your account is pending approval” message will appear on the screen. Allow up to 2 business days for your request to be processed by the Challenge.Gov Support Team.