Challenge Manager User Guide
This guide provides step-by-step instructions for challenge manager use of Challenge.Gov. Navigate through the right side menu to select an area to learn more.
For multi-phase challenges, invite participants to submit an entry for the next phase. This feature will send an email to the person who submitted the entry via the Challenge.Gov public solver portal.
- From the Challenge Manager Dashboard, click Challenge Management.
- Click More options for the challenge you wish to work with.
- Select View Submissions from the options list.
- Click Manage Submissions for the challenge phase you wish to work with.
- Select Selected for Next Phase tab.
- Click Manage Invited for Next Phase.
- Check box next to the solver(s) you wish to invite. Participants will not be able to see the email addresses or other identifying information of other invited participants.
- Enter your email content in the “Invite Message” field. The text editor allows you to adjust the font size and format, create bulleted and numbered lists, indent text, and add hyperlinks.
- Review your content.
- Click Send Invite which will automatically queue your message to be sent.