Challenge Manager User Guide
This guide provides step-by-step instructions for challenge manager use of Challenge.Gov. Navigate through the right side menu to select an area to learn more.
Federal Challenge Managers can request that contractors without a government email account (.mil or .gov) be granted special access to help with challenge creation and management. Only a user with a full Challenge Manager account (someone with a government–.gov or .mil–email) can submit challenges for official review and approval by the Challenge.Gov support team.
- Person who needs to be added creates a Challenge.Gov public solver account. The process for creating a public solver account is the same as for a challenge manager account. The exceptions being: (1) requiring use of a government email; (2) needing approval by the Challenge.Gov Support Team.
- The challenge manager who initially created the listing sends an email request to email@example.com with following:
- Subject Line: “Request to activate contractor account”
- Challenge Name
- Name of person to be added
- Email address of person to be added (from step 1)