Challenge Manager User Guide
This guide provides step-by-step instructions for challenge manager use of Challenge.Gov. Navigate through the right side menu to select an area to learn more.
Grant Contractor Access
Federal Challenge Managers can request that contractors without a government email account (.mil or .gov) be granted special access to help with challenge creation and management. Only a user with a full Challenge Manager account (someone with a government–.gov or .mil–email) can submit challenges for official review and approval by the Challenge.Gov support team.
- Person who needs to be added creates a Challenge.Gov public solver account. The process for creating a public solver account is the same as for a challenge manager account. The exceptions being: (1) requiring use of a government email; (2) needing approval by the Challenge.Gov Support Team.
- The challenge manager who initially created the listing sends an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org with following:
- Subject Line: “Request to activate contractor account”
- Challenge Name
- Name of person to be added
- Email address of person to be added (from step 1)