Challenge Manager User Guide
This guide provides step-by-step instructions for challenge manager use of Challenge.Gov. Navigate through the right side menu to select an area to learn more.
Edit a challenge in Draft or GSA Review status and submit the challenge for Review by the Challenge.Gov support team. Editing a challenge in GSA Review will revert it to Draft status. Once edits are made, you must re-submit your challenge for review.
- From the Challenge Manager Dashboard, click Challenge Management.
- Click View for the draft challenge you wish to edit which will take you to the Challenge Info page.
- Click Edit to the right of the section you wish to edit. This will return you to that section of the challenge builder. You can click Save at any point to save and continue working at a later time.
- Click Next in the bottom right of the page to proceed to the next section.
- Once all sections have been completed, review your challenge details.
If edits are needed, click Edit to the right of the section you wish to edit. This will return you to that section of the challenge builder. Once edits are complete, return to Step 4 above.
- Click Preview Challenge in New Tab in the bottom right to view the challenge as it will appear once approved. This page will contain a link you can share with other team members for internal agency review.
- Once agency approvals have been received, click Submit for Approval in the bottom right to submit the challenge for review by the Challenge.Gov support team who will review your challenge for general content clarity, visibility of graphics, and significant spelling and grammatical errors. Allow up to 2 business days for your request to be processed. Upon completion of the review, the team will either Approve for posting or Recommend Edits.
- If Approved, your challenge will automatically go live on the Publish Date you entered when creating your challenge.
- If Edits Requested, you will receive an email notification detailing the recommendations. (Refer to the Edit your challenge for instructions for updating your challenge content and resubmitting for review.)