Challenge Manager User Guide
This guide provides step-by-step instructions for challenge manager use of Challenge.Gov. Navigate through the right side menu to select an area to learn more.
Add Winner Information
Add a Winners page to your challenge profile. On this page you can display a Winners Description, Winners Overview Image and/or Individual Winners (including name, rank and/or photo) for your challenge.
- From the Challenge Manager Dashboard, click Challenge Management.
- Click View for the draft challenge you wish to edit which will take you to the Challenge Info page for this challenge.
- Click Add Winners in the Other Actions box in the upper right.
- Click Manage Winners for the phase you wish to update.
- Follow on-screen prompts to enter winner information. For long text fields there is a text editor that allows you to adjust the font size and format, create bulleted and numbered lists, indent text, and add hyperlinks.
- Once winner information has been added, click Review + Publish at the bottom of the page to push your update live.