Challenge Manager User Guide
This guide provides step-by-step instructions for challenge manager use of Challenge.Gov. Navigate through the right side menu to select an area to learn more.
View a snapshot of Challenge.Gov platform data.
Site Analytics Reports
- From the Challenge Manager Dashboard, click Analytics.
- The following monthly report files (csv) are available for download:
- Challenge.Gov Website Analytics
- Challenge.Gov Twitter Metrics
- Challenge.Gov LinkedIn Metrics
- To download, click the link to the report you wish to view. This will download the file to your computer or mobile device.
- The following metrics are available via the platform.
- Total Active
- Total Archived
- Total in Draft
- All Challenges by Year
- Challenges by Primary Type (creative, software/apps, ideas, etc.)
- Challenge by Hosting (on Challenge.Gov or External)
- Total Cash Prizes
- Challenges by Legal Authority (America COMPETES or other)
- Number of Participating Lead Agencies
- By default all Challenge.Gov data, dating back to 2010, is displayed. To narrow the data:
- Select Overall Challenge Date Filter - choose between Filter on start date or Filter on end date.
- Select the desired option(s) from the dropdowns: Start year, End year, Agency.
- Click Filter.