Challenge Manager User Guide
This guide provides step-by-step instructions for challenge manager use of Challenge.Gov. Navigate through the right side menu to select an area to learn more.
Progress submissions through the various phases marking them as “Selected for Judging”, “Selected for Next Phase” (for multi-phase challenges), or “Awardee”. You will be able to view submissions while the submission period is open, however, public solvers are able to revise their submissions at any point prior to the submission deadline. Therefore, you will only be able to download submissions and progress them through the challenge phases once the submission period has closed.
- From the Challenge Manager Dashboard, click Challenge Management.
- Select More options for the draft challenge you wish to work with.
- Select View Submissions from the dropdown list.
- If multi-phase challenge (skip to next step if single-phase challenge), otherwise click Manage Submissions for the challenge phase you wish to work with.
- Click the tab in the middle of the screen to select the evaluation phase you wish to work with.
- Click Add to the right of the submission title to progress it to the next evaluation phase. Once the Add button is clicked, the button will turn gray and change to Selected. To deselect and return the submission to a prior evaluation phase, click the Selected button.