Challenge Manager User Guide
This guide provides step-by-step instructions for challenge manager use of Challenge.Gov. Navigate through the right side menu to select an area to learn more.
Download public solver submission details and attachments for viewing outside of the Challenge.Gov platform. You will be able to view submissions while the submission period is open, however, public solvers are able to revise their submissions at any point prior to the submission deadline. Therefore, you will only be able to download submissions and progress them through the challenge phases once the submission period has closed.
- From the Challenge Manager Dashboard, click Challenge Management.
- Click More options for the draft challenge you wish to work with.
- Click View Submissions from the options list.
- Click Download at the top left of the page.
- Click Create New Download at the top of the page.
- Follow on-screen prompts to indicate which submissions you wish to download.
- Click Create Download at the bottom of the page.
- Once the download Status says “Completed”, click the “Download” link:
- Press F5 on your keyboard to refresh the screen and update the status.
- Your file will download automatically to your computer’s default download folder.